Today, a new patch sees the light of day - Star Conflict OBT v0.6.1!
Brace yourselves, for we have a lot in store for you:
First, the updated matchmaking system:
- Reduced the probability of very strong players being matched with the weaker players.
- Changed the team distribution logic, so that is is more balanced.
- Only three modes left: «Combat», «Training», and «Test fight.»
Secondly, the changed battle rewards system:
- The technological level of the opposing team does not affect the credit reward anymore.
- The level of income depends solely on the technological level of the player's ships. The higher this level, the higher the reward.
- Adjusted the bonus rewards - now it depends on the player's effectiveness.
- The base bonus reward increases with the technological level of the ships.
And finally, we completely removed the damage to and the need for repair of all modules. Now you have nothing to distract you from combat missions.
In addition, we have decided to help you with the selection of modules and weapons! We added detailed tooltips that should timely hint which option will suit you best!
- Updated matchmaking system:
- Reduced the probability of very strong players being matched with the weaker players
- Changed the team distribution logic, so that it is more balanced
- Left only three modes "Combat", "Training", and "Test fight"
- Changed the battle reward system:
- The technological level of the opposing team does not affect the credit reward anymore
- The level of income depends only on the technological level of the player's ships. The higher this level, the higher the reward.
- Adjusted the bonus rewards - now it depends on the player's effectiveness
- The base bonus reward increases with the technological level of the ships
- Completely removed the damage to and the need for repair of all modules
Game balance: GeneralEdit
- Now, the high-tier skills do not affect the lower-level ships
Weapons and modules: GeneralEdit
- Weapon modifiers no longer consume energy
Weapons and modules: Support ModulesEdit
- Added the "Emergency Barrier" module, automatically activating additional shields when the ship is close to being destroyed
- Improved beacon locations in 'Domination'
Battlegrounds: Pandora orbit anomalyEdit
- Added additional asteroids
- Added detailed tooltips for modules, weapons and rockets
- Removed the ability to buy modules, which can not be installed on owned ships
- Reworked the "leaving map borders" warning
Sound and Music: GeneralEdit
- Fixed some bugs in the English voice acting
- Fixed sounds for assault railgun
- Fixed a bug with the phase shield sound
- Improved rocket and railgun hit sounds
- Improved laser sounds
- Improved the 'disintegrator' sounds
- Imporved the hit sounds
- Fixed incorrect status updates in the player list in battle
- Fixed a number of errors which caused the game to crash while loading
- Leader of the squad can queue up for the next fight, even if not all the squad members have left the previous battle
- Fixed the wrong faction change price in Contracts window
- Fixed the wrong reward change in contract list
- Further development of afterburner dynamics. Now, the power consumption is lower, while acceleration and deceleration are faster.
- Increased the effectiveness of all Mk3 modules.
- Premium modules' effectiveness brought closer to the Mk3 ones.