- Added smuggled microchips purchase window:
- The window can be found in the upper right corner of your hangar.
- Microchips and illegal software can temporarily improve performance of your ship or the ships of your allies.
- Microchips fail over time or after a specified number of fights, depending on their type.
- Added a new field in the orbit of Ceres.
Game Mode: Combat reconnaissanceEdit
- When the captain quits the battle, his ship still remains active for 30 seconds and it can be destroyed.
- Captain's regalia are transferred to another player, if during that time the deserter captain was not destroyed.
- If a player returns to the game when the captain regalia were transferred to another player, he does not keep the increased performance.
Game balance: GeneralEdit
- Removed annual premium subscription, added subscription for 3 months (for those who have purchased an annual subscription, it will continue to work correctly.)
- Reputation with races no longer goes higher than level 12 (until the T5 is implemented).
Weapons and modules: GeneralEdit
- Added a new module «Acceleration coils», which increases the speed of charges for any type of weapons.
Weapons and modules: MissilesEdit
- Cooldown time (missile readiness) is now displayed separately for each missile slot, switching between the slots does not start a cooldown.
- Removed ships from the store, purchase is only possible through the tree of Ships.
- The player who ignores you, can not be invited to your squad or corporation.
Sound and Music: GeneralEdit
- Fixed some minor bugs in the voice acting.
- Refined the sounds of heavy plasma.
- Fixed a client crash during matchmaking.
- Fixed periodic duplication of chat messages.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.