New map of battles!
The cold expanse of space hides many secrets, but only a few of them are destined to draw the attention of the rulers of the most powerful organizations in the universe.
Representatives of all three superpowers aggregate in the newly discovered system of Troy next to an asteroid belt, containing an rare, metal that has never been seen before. This metal is hidden in the depths of icy asteroids and tempered by the presence of the dying gas giant. Will one of the races seize the stocks of this unusual metal? Is it possible that the metal will determine the outcome of all wars, and advance the study of Precursors?
It's up to you to decide in heated battles on the new map «Ice reef!»
Mindful of the repeated attempts by mercenaries to sabotage Dreadnoughts, we made a gift for those of you thirsting for revenge — a New PvE scenario!
Even the most powerful organizations of the universe can not afford to keep secret the movements of their most powerful warships. Pilots, you have a rare opportunity to disrupt the enemy corporation's repairs of a Dreadnought. During the raid, designed for entry-level ships, your attack group has to fulfill a daring plan, consisting of three stages.
Disable the security systems and, before the enemy comes to its senses, destroy the Dreadnought's weapon system — it's not going to be back in action any time soon!
But hold up! Information from anonymous sources reports that the Dreadnought is defended by a fleet of ships under control of artificial intelligence. As far as we know, «electronic pilots» defending the object are equipped with modules that adapt to the tactics of the enemy, so expect growing resistance as you approach your goal — the destruction of new missile systems installed on the upper deck of the Dreadnought.
Try your hand in the new Mission «Sabotage»!
- A revised system of player names:
- Names in the game are unique.
- When you first enter the game you are given a name that you entered in the yuplay system.
- If the name is already taken, your name has a random set of numbers added to it.
- You can always change your name by clicking the right mouse button and selecting "Rename."
- The first name change is free.
- NOTE: If you select a name in violation of the rules, the game moderators will change it to a temporary option. In this case, you will be given the opportunity to change it for free.
- Added a new scenario where a squad of mercenaries disrupts the enemy corporation's Dreadnought repairs.
- This scenarion is designed for pilots with T1-T2 ships.
New battleground "Ice reef"Edit
- Added a new battleground "Ice reef"
- Fixed a bug with incorrect reverse mechanics.
- Changed the concept of windows in the hangar:
- Windows can be closed, with a "cross", in addition to regular switching between them.
- Hangar elements - combat Slots, repairs, etc., are now available for any open window.
- Removed option "Horizon alignment" as obsolete.
- Added ship frame resizing option, toggled on/off.
- Tags of your squad's ships are now marked in green.
Sound and Music: GeneralEdit
- Further development of ambient sounds in the hangar.
- Improvements assault lasers. Alignment of the volume of all lasers.
- Added some missing sounds for the interfaces.
- Filter changes.
- Improvement of sounds of explosions.
- Fixed interaction with Windows 7, that caused a marked drop in fps on some computers.
- Fixed matchmaker, resulting in the player to get in too strong or weak group.
- Current level of synergy is displayed again in the ship tree.