One year of testing has passed now with most of our players having their own wishes and their own vision of the game.Some of these wishes have come true and others will be fulfilled in the future.Today we give you the possibility to set up your own key bindings.
Get the most comfortable configuration and go blow up some ships!
Furthermore, your opinion is very important to us! With today's update you will find a vote panel in the game where we will be asking you to voice your opinion, and all the participants will be getting some rewards.
Did you enjoy our latest map «Ice Reef»? Surprise! We got another new map for you called «The Source». Will you be one of the first pilots to conquer the new sector? But don't be too careless, we can't tell you which dangers are waiting for you in this sector.
The game already has a large variety of different modules and today it gets a very special module called Warp Gate. Most of you will have your own ideas on this name, but will they be correct? We'll see in the game!
And of course there are more bug fixes and balance tweaks. But now it's time to play, so check out the full patch log on the forum and ready your ships.
- Added a new item, "Assign key" to the Esc-menu. Please note that your previous keybinds have been reset to the initial state.
- Added a vote window:
- To improve feedback, the game will have surveys on the most pressing issues.
- Participation in the survey gets you a reward.
- You can see the overall results of the vote. Game balance: General
- Increased amount of reputation received for participation in combat.
- The number of reputation obtained in the case of defeat has been increased (reduced the difference in the amount of reputation gained for victory and defeat).
- T1-T2: "Agents" no longer use shield regeneration and increased resistances.
- Added a new battleground "The Source".
- Fixed a bug with missing slots in some ships.
- Changed parameters of the following ships:
- White Hawk. Removed one active slot. +30% to shield strength. +20% to rocket reload rate.
- Kevlar Ha. Removed one active slot. +30% to shield strength. +20% to rocket reload rate.
- Crus type A. Removed one active slot. +15% to main weapon damage. +10% to speed.
- Machete. Removed 1 passive slot. Large rockets capacity increased by 6. +20% to rocket reload rate.
- Neuron. Removed 1 passive slot. +40 to shield resistances.
- Strong. Removed 1 passive slot. Large rockets capacity increased by 6. +20% to rocket reload rate.
- Tiger-M. Removed 1 passive slot. Large rockets capacity increased by 6. +20% to rocket reload rate.
- Alligator Mk III. Removed one active slot. +15% to main weapon damage. +10% to speed.
Weapons and modules: GeneralEdit
- Added new module "Warp Gate."
- Removed device "Adaptive Shield."
- Added Device "Missile Procurement."
Sound and Music: GeneralEdit
- Tweaked UI sounds
- Tweaked torpedo sounds
- Shooting sounds optimized